Sunday, January 3, 2010

Baking Gingerbread cookies

One of my best friends and I were baking over the break and though we had tons of fun, I don't think cookie decorating is in either of our futures. They did taste good though!

oh and so I can never think of resolutions/goals/wants on the first so I usually spend the first 3 days thinking of some. Still at the beginning of the year, right? [note none of these are in order of importance, but rather when I thought of them]

GOALS FOR 2010:
1. draw more
2. improve improve improve (drawing)
3. draw in color!
4. maintain good steady grades
5. grow taller! [not sure how well I'll do on this one haha.. currently at 5' 5"]
6. play more sports!
7. read more [not enough time =( ]
8. keep my room clean for at least a month [ha..ha..ha.. pretty sure this won't happen]
9. learn to dance [any really, but mainly hip hop is what I want to learn right now]
10. learn basic korean...[fingers crossed]
11. improve my chinese until fully fluent![ha this might take 2+ years]
12. improve my spanish til I'm really good for year 4
13. improve my french til I'm really good for...year 2?
14. improve at writing [oo this will be tough]
15. become better at public speaking [mock trial helps!]
16. be the best friend I can be =]
17. convert...I mean give.... more of my friends asian music/dramas [3 so far =P]
18. try my hand at painting [aha tried this once...failed miserably -.-']
19. be ORGANIZED. [again, fail]
20. don't procrastinate [as much]

No comments:

Post a Comment