Thursday, January 7, 2010

... another project?

Hi! Miss me?
I'm sorry I haven't been posting recently, break finished and homework called. However, today I bring you good news! I'm starting a new project [the last one for now, I swear]! It's actually something I tentatively began last year, as it has to do with....COLOR. Colored pencils to be exact. Now what exactly is so scary about color pencils you ask? I'm not too sure, I personally find them more challenging, as shading becomes harder and it becomes more difficult to make it "realistic". Kudos to anyone who can draw in color pencil, I'm just experimenting. =]

I'll post a finished picture once I'm done [I don't want to have multiple works in progress photo reports]. I also promise not to start another piece until I have finished one in progress, this is to make sure I don't drop/forget any pieces and so that I have enough for variety but not enough to bog me down..... With that, expect more pictures in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment