Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Kidney

Sorry for not posting anything! School has been a whirlwind of major tests, assignments, and projects. Here is a drawing I did following a kidney dissection I performed in my Anatomy and Physiology class. I didn't have a blending stump so the shading is not great, but overall I'm pleased with how it turned out. The dissection itself was really fascinating, and you can see on the right hand corner all of my notes on the sections of the sheep's kidney which my partner and I were able to identify.

7 comments:

  1. Whoa... That's good! I wish I could draw like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You take A&P too?? Whooaaa...haha...what are you guys doing now? We're doing the muscle system.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We just finished the kidney and loop of henle [and a generalization of different systems in animals]. We started plant biology last week - right now it's mostly review though. Is your class a semester long class or year long?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you guys do plant biology? That's cool! It's year long. How about you guys?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Biology is my favorite subject!
    How 'bout you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @wdebo
    Ours is only a semester long class - we're covering the digestive system next! Do you guys do a lot of dissections? We've only done one so far, but we're supposed to do more.

    @lixemloppy
    I don't really have one favorite subject, though Biology is definitely one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete